BrainTech 2017 Startup Competition
We’re happy to announce the finalists of the BrainTech 2017 Startup Competition:
- EyeMind – Developing a diagnosis and treatment monitoring platform for neurocognitive conditions using VR and advanced machine-learning algorithms
- BrainVivo – Developing the next generation of brain imaging technologies, which converts clinical MRI scanners into microscopes
- Junction therapeutics– Developing a drug that will allow using the blood-brain barrier as a treatment highway & removal of the unwanted.
- Taliaz – Developing genetic and environmental based software tools to tailor medications for psychiatric disorders
- Triticum – Developing a clot retriever device for treatment of acute ischemic stroke and occlusions in peripheral vessels
The five startup teams will present at BrainTech on March 6th at 15:00. The session will be moderated by Assaf Barnea of Sanara Ventures, which sponsored the competition.
Thank you to all the startup teams who sent in applications !
The Startup Competition is in partnership with Sanara Ventures, Virtuozo and XTECH